Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Karen

Reply Post New Topic

• two forgetful two forgetful's Avatar 10-05-04 | 05:10 PM
  • Hey girly
    How are things going with Mt St Helen's? Are you covered in Ash yet? I hope all is well and it is scarry to see it on the TV. Every time they mention it I think of you.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 10-05-04 | 06:48 PM
  • the mountain is rumbling and ... what amounts to 'farting' just about daily as of late.
    (ie: steam eruptions that are just small things to make you remember something is coming)

The mountain is uplifting magma (lava) and the scientists aren't sure when it will erupt.
    They think that it may very well just give us these teasers for a while (maybe even for weeks) every day or so until 'the big event'. And then,t hey're not even sure we'll have a big event before the mountain quiets down.

The weather, however, is lovely today but we have poor weather coming in. The wind is blowing NE at the time being which means the ash that has been spewed will not be reaching us.

We'll be safe for a while and I don't have a clue what this mountain is planning on doing.
  • two forgetful two forgetful's Avatar 10-07-04 | 10:26 AM
  • Keep us updated and I hope all goes well. Thank god it doesn't smell like a big fart.LOL Keep safe