Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Karen

Reply Post New Topic

• Jillian Jillian's Avatar 12-13-08 | 11:09 AM
  • How was the Sock Hop?? How did your skirt turn out? Can't wait to see some pics!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 12-13-08 | 06:28 PM
  • the sock hop was great fun. Not alot of kids went (last minute planning on the PTA's part I think and the time of year... )
    but the kids had a blast. I thought they'd do 50's music. they did radiodisney music

Sarah was slow to warm up -- she just stood there for about 15-20 minutes, but once she got the itch, you couldn't stop her
    she was a dancing fool. And she was so dang cute too!

I won 2nd place in the costume contest (sarah nor Andrew didn't win anything).
    Andrew had a melt down for not winning the hoolahoop contest. Sarah was a great sport. Andrew had another melt down when he didn't win the costume contest. Sorry buddy, but I'm not buying you a t-birds leather jacket

We left at 8pm. Sarah didn't want to go. She said she wanted to stay forever!

Dh took pics but he didn't use the memory card, so I have to find the cable to the camera so I can get them out of the camera.
  • Jillian Jillian's Avatar 12-15-08 | 04:29 PM
  • That sounds like fun!!! Congrats on winning the costume contest! I can't wait to see your pics!!!
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 12-16-08 | 10:37 AM
  • Glad you had fun and congrats on winning the contest!