Reply Post New Topic

• NicholeMatthew NicholeMatthew's Avatar 12-14-04 | 05:53 PM
  • Teacher asked:

Is santa going to bring you presents?
    Yes

Aiden?
    Yes.

And Ashlyn?
    No, she doesn't get any, she is too little!

Then iit snowed last Friday, Kev stayed at grandma's... Kev said...

Look grandma it snowed! I gotta go with my OTHER grandma, only for a little bit, so that I can go see Santa and tell him that there is snow for his sleigh!
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 12-14-04 | 06:03 PM

• These kids!!!

The church christmas pageant was this past weekend.
    Sarah was supposed to be a sheep (I sewed the costume and everything) Andrew was a duck.
    We get to church to practice before the service and Sarah refuses to put the costume on. So I ask her if she would rather be an angel and stand with her Aunts (who are teens in the pageant too)
    She says ok (since it entails the wearing of a 'pretty dress' ). But, then she refuses to practice. I tell her she can have a donut if she practices. .. she never does.
    Church starts. Andrew is wandering around the stage in his duck costume. He eventually lays down front and center of the stage while the whole play goes on around him Sarah the angel is wandering around the stage too. She stands a while behind the rest of the kids (so that she's not visable to the audience) but sings and does her thing. She gets tired of that 1/2 way thru and comes to me who's sitting in the eaves and says really loudly "momma, I practiced!!" Great, but NOW is not practice, now is the real thing! Andrew tires of laying on the floor and comes to find me too. As he finds me, (still sitting on the side of the stage) he stands back there and points to the candles on the communion/altar table and says "candles, momma!" and repeats it until I acknowledge his discovery. Whenever a song was over, Andrew would clap and say "yay!"

The good news is everyone in the audience thought Sarah and Andrew were cute!
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 12-15-04 | 01:05 PM
  • Too funny!
  • two forgetful two forgetful's Avatar 12-15-04 | 06:21 PM
  • Our lives have changed so much!It has been a wild ride so far I can't wait for the next 5 years.