Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

"Mommy I think I need

Reply Post New Topic

• icerayn icerayn's Avatar 08-01-06 | 01:19 PM
  • candles while I'm in here(bath tub)."

Those were my lil ones words last night as I went to check on her during bath time. She was laying there covered in bubbles and with the most serious face she tells me that, I couldnt help but to . Guess she has been sneeking into my bathroom and seeing that I have candles around the tub area.

That's just one of her crazy "grown up" type comments lately.

Any other little ones coming up with "grown up" stuff?
  • Allison Allison's Avatar 08-01-06 | 01:26 PM
  • What a little diva!!

Grant keeps telling people that they are in a heap of trouble. And that dinner was extremely delicious!
  • dhortonh dhortonh's Avatar 08-01-06 | 03:31 PM
  • Natalee tells me she can not clean her room because she has "other responsibilities"
  • icerayn icerayn's Avatar 08-01-06 | 03:39 PM
  • I dont know if I could keep a straight face if Hannah told me that about cleaning.

This morning Hannah shocked Justin, she went into the bedroom to get him for me and she said "Justin is it ok if I talk to you for a moment?" He said "yes, what would you like to talk about" and she said "If it's not a problem can you come out here so mommy can talk to you." He came out with a look of what happened to her on his face. I sat there laughing cause she is being lil miss grown up since starting school.
  • dhortonh dhortonh's Avatar 08-01-06 | 03:46 PM
  • There are times I wonder where my little 4 1/2 yrold is because the little body I am talking to is an old soul.