Baby Corner

Old 01-28-04, 05:07 PM
Banned

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0%
Talking Mommy Updates!

It's time for MOMMY UPDATES!!! How are you all feeling?

I'm ok. A little tired. A little odd, but none the less feeling pretty good. I am, depending on where you count from, REALLY late for AF but she still ahsn't shown. Maybe skipping a month. I took three HPT's and all were Took my first Psycobiology test last night and got an 84.4%, not too bad, will do better next time. But you tell ME what an Axon is!?!?!? I read the book and still don't know. We are going to buy a dishwasher tonight. DH doesn't feel like doing the dishes, and I don't have time nor energy. Kevin and Aiden are HAND FULLS, and both are sick as can be! I feel like I need just to stay awake!! But I keep myself amused. (and in person I am not this goofyor outgoing!)

Old 01-30-04, 09:43 PM
is Jacque
Mom to 2 girls & 3 boys

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 30%

Not much to tell here, I am fully recovered from my surgery I had last month. I am feeling great w/ my new (10 lbs. lighter) body. I am also very busy w/ the kids, but that is OK w/ me, I wanted it that way.

Old 01-31-04, 07:59 PM
Proud Mom of All Boys

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Just popping in to say hello! I am very busy trying to get my house ready to sell. Our big meeting at work is Friday - that is when we find out for sure if we are being outsourced and if so which two companies it is down to. I am almost certain I won't have a job soon, so I am already making plans to move to Florida, in part for Ethan's health. So, first have to sell my house, then I can start serious job hunting.

Old 02-02-04, 03:32 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 245 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm here! Doing pretty good, Abby is starting to sleep longer at night, so I'm feeling more rested during the days. Now that we've moved closer to the family, it seems as though there is always something going on, we're constantly running from here to there, but I enjoy it! Jacob is doing great and is a great big brother, now just to get him potty trained and into the bath with out world war 3! That's the life of a mommy!

Old 02-17-04, 09:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

ugh..waiting for my second born! Ella is due feb.26th and Gia's bday is feb.25th. I am so caught up on when to have Gia's bday party. She's already talking about how she wants our house decorated and such. Nothing much else is going on. I am home from work now anticipating the birth and getting bored out of my mind if you can believe that. oh and if you could kindly go to my siggy below and vote for Gia that would be wonderful!! thanks!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools