Baby Corner

Old 11-23-06, 09:51 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Unhappy Please Pray For My Mom

she was walking down the street today and had a massive heart attack. it took the paramedics 20 minutes to ressucitate her. They think her heart had stopped for 30 minutes total. she is in the hospital on life support and they are 99% sure she is brain dead. Tomorrow we will know for sure and we will have to pull the plug. I just saw her on monday and she was fine. I wish i was nicer to her that day and not so *****y. i wish i said i love you back to her when she said it to me while she was leaving. Instead i said, ok, goodbye. I don't know what i am going to do. how do you plug the plug on the woman that gave you life? how do i tell kayd that her yellow nana (as she calls her) is gone? Kayd and her are so close she has come over 2 or 3 times a week since she was born. They have such a special bond. My heart is breaking.

My mom is only 50.

Old 11-23-06, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

OMG, Leeann, I don't even know what to say. I am so so very sorry. Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 11-24-06, 12:59 AM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

OH Leeann I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Your mom and your family are in my prayers tonight.

Old 11-24-06, 09:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Leeann, I to am sorry to hear about your Mom. She & your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated. We're thinking about you!!!

Old 11-25-06, 01:51 PM
SAHM to Julia & Ryan

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep you in my thoughts and wish you strength and this horrible time
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools