Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens She was almost severly hurt

She was almost severly hurt

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-15-06, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 6 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default She was almost severly hurt

Yesterday Justin and Hannah picked me up from work. She was really quiet, which isnt normal for her when they come get me. before I could ask what was going on Justin told me she had gotten in trouble at school. I'm thinking she fell asleep or couldnt keep her hands to herself, but I was way off. Justin with a small laugh tells me "She cut her hair." I about jumped over the seat to get to her. Justin freaked cause he didnt expect that reaction, I just kept thinking Please God dont let her curls be gone. the whole drive home I couldnt look at her. Justin hadnt really looked at it, but he got a good look once we got home. It's not as bad as my mind was thinking but I noticed it immediately. I asked her why she did it and she said "because I wanted it shorter." I couldnt help but to laugh then, but my blood boiled again when I opened her behavior folder and found the locks of hair that she cut. I cried, good thing her godmother is in visited or I might have hurt her. Justin tried to make it funny but i wasnt laughing. I dont think I really laughed about it until I went to bed last night.

Here are a few pics:

You cant really tell but it's in the front strands of hair that she chopped off.

These are the locks

Old 08-15-06, 11:30 AM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

My son Brandyn does that often he will chop his hair right in front (his bangs) I had to shave his head recently cause he did that...Ewww it makes me so mad when he does that... and he says I hate my hair in my face....Now mind you his hair is always short so I dont know what his deal is with doing that...

At least it was just a little bit she did and not a big ol chunk of hair

Old 08-15-06, 11:31 AM
Mommy to One

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh Terri,

Old 08-15-06, 03:52 PM
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

You can just tell that she knows she's in big trouble---look at those eyes!

Old 08-15-06, 04:23 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 124 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

It was just a tiny bit and I'm not sure anyone would notice if you didn't tell them.

Latest Articles
What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

Male Fertility Also Affected by Weight
Research is now finding that overweight men may also have trouble conceiving. Find out why.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools