Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens >
Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Reply Post New Topic

• Allison Allison's Avatar 05-30-06 | 04:17 PM
  • I'm thinking about going tonight and getting my nose pierced. Pros? Cons? Anyone have experience with this?? My ears are very sensitive. Will my nose be sensitive too?
  • MariahsMommy 05-30-06 | 04:40 PM
  • I have never been able to get into the look. The stud always looks like a zit About the pain, I am not sure. I had my tongue pierced, and it wasn't nearly as painful as i thought it would be
  • starsnstraps3 05-30-06 | 04:41 PM

• I had mine done twice, I did it myself, I loved mine but the darn thing fell out both times.. the first time it fell out the same night I did it when I was sleeping and the part that closes really fast is the inside and that hurts pushen it through again (OUCH!!) and the second time I had it for about a week or two and the darn thing fell out again in my sleep and I was not goen to push it threw that crap hurts....
    So I say YEAH go for it but make sure it stays in until it is totally healed like put a bandaid on it at night when you go to sleep.. I swear I should have done that
  • starsnstraps3 05-30-06 | 04:42 PM
  • Oh it didnt hurt doen it either it just hurt when I tried to push it back threw after flaaing out for the night so it had time to close on the indside and they have some cute little studs nowadays
  • Allison Allison's Avatar 05-30-06 | 04:44 PM
  • Does it always close up that fast? Like after I've had it a month, I couldn't take it out for a few hours?