Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-30-06, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I gotta agree with Karen. Why would you want to do that? I mean, seriously, what is your reason for wanting it? I have never liked how it looks. I'm all for piercings, just not on your face. And like Holly says, it looks like a zit, I have a friend named Holly (not this tbc holly) and hers ALWAYS looks like a big pimple on her nose. I just think it's very unattractive. Even though I think you're a very pretty girl Amy! LOL! Zit ring and all!

Old 05-30-06, 05:20 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Allison:

myspace layout

Old 05-30-06, 05:21 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

ive had mine done since i was 16. I haven't had a stud in it for about over a year. I love it though, i always had tiny diamond studs in it. It looked quite cute. I reccomend doing it, besides, if you don't like it you can always remove it!

Old 05-30-06, 05:21 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyqueen

my response is...

Now why would you want to do a foul thing like that?!?

I think it looks terrible too -
and I also hear that there is a big collection of snot from the inside that just continually acumulates

I couldn't disagree more!

Old 05-30-06, 05:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Why does anybody do anything when it comes to matters of personal taste? I guess I should have clarified that I wasn't looking for opinions on the aesthetic merit of having a piercing, I was looking for anyone with personal experience to see if they had any advice.

There are a lot of things that people do to themselves that I don't like how it looks. As my sister says, that's why Covergirl makes orange lipstick. Because someone thinks it looks good.

I shouldn't have posted this. I'm thinner skinned than I realized.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools