Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Lost Your Password?

Baby Corner Message Board > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-30-06, 07:27 PM
Mommy to 3

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%

about the pain- It does hurt, i won't lie to ya.....but it is very briefly-only a few seconds. Most of the pain is just burning i would say.

Old 05-30-06, 07:44 PM
Julia's mommy

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Allison,

I don't have my nose pierced but I went through a very similar thing when I turned 30. I had ALWAYS wanted to get my belly button pierced and when I turned 30 I finally said "screw it" and I did it. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! I didn't regret it at all. I totally think you should go for it and hey, if you end up not liking it you can always take it out!

Go for it!

Old 05-30-06, 07:52 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Interjecting alittle sanity. This was a post asking opinions of a possible nose piercing. Let's refrain from casting judgements or criticism against each other.

Thank you.

Old 05-30-06, 07:59 PM
Banned

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Nope, I talked to her, and it is in writing too, so she was asking from experiance... and the only one casting anything around here is skyqueen with her ridiculos comment on it is foul..This whole conversation got out of whack cause of her COMMENT no one elses!

Quote:
I'm thinking about going tonight and getting my nose pierced. Pros? Cons? Anyone have experience with this?? My ears are very sensitive. Will my nose be sensitive too?

Old 05-30-06, 08:19 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Allison, I hope I didn't offend with saying I think they look like zits I have seen some that look cool, its just the popular look like now is the itty bitty stud. The first thing I think is 'man that girl needs to pop that' then I realize what it is

Latest Articles
10 Things Pregnant Women Do Not Want to Discuss
Here are the top 10 pregnancy questions asked as well as discussions pregnant women don't want to have. Tell us! Are they accurate?

Baby Led Vs. Mommy Led Weaning
Sometimes babies decide when they would like to be weaned from breastfeeding, while others decide they would like to breastfeed forever and must be weaned by Mommy.

TTC Lingo: A Guide to Trying to Conceive Acronyms
Have you ever wondered what all the trying to conceive acronyms mean? Here are the most common acronyms used in online trying to conceive and fertility communities.

So Breech Babies Have To Be Delivered By Cesarean?
Researchers in one study discuss the dangers of delivering a baby in a breech presentation vaginally vs having a c-section.

Trouble Conceiving? You Might Have a Vitamin D Deficiency
One study is showing a connection between infertility in men and women who undergo IVF unsuccessfully are Vitamin D deficient.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations bexiboo85!

Calculators & Tools