Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parenting Message Boards > Ages & Stages - Tweens >
Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Should I get my nose pierced? Anyone reply please

Reply Post New Topic

• Leeann Leeann's Avatar 05-30-06 | 07:27 PM
  • about the pain- It does hurt, i won't lie to ya.....but it is very briefly-only a few seconds. Most of the pain is just burning i would say.
  • DEE DEE's Avatar 05-30-06 | 07:44 PM

• Allison,

I don't have my nose pierced but I went through a very similar thing when I turned 30. I had ALWAYS wanted to get my belly button pierced and when I turned 30 I finally said "screw it" and I did it. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! I didn't regret it at all. I totally think you should go for it and hey, if you end up not liking it you can always take it out!

Go for it!
  • TSLeer TSLeer's Avatar 05-30-06 | 07:52 PM
  • Interjecting alittle sanity. This was a post asking opinions of a possible nose piercing. Let's refrain from casting judgements or criticism against each other.

Thank you.
  • starsnstraps3 05-30-06 | 07:59 PM
  • Nope, I talked to her, and it is in writing too, so she was asking from experiance... and the only one casting anything around here is skyqueen with her ridiculos comment on it is foul..This whole conversation got out of whack cause of her COMMENT no one elses!

I'm thinking about going tonight and getting my nose pierced. Pros? Cons? Anyone have experience with this?? My ears are very sensitive. Will my nose be sensitive too?
  • MariahsMommy 05-30-06 | 08:19 PM
  • Allison, I hope I didn't offend with saying I think they look like zits I have seen some that look cool, its just the popular look like now is the itty bitty stud. The first thing I think is 'man that girl needs to pop that' then I realize what it is