Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

There is never..

Reply Post New Topic

• NicholeMatthew NicholeMatthew's Avatar 08-17-05 | 02:12 PM
  • a way out to going to the Peds is there???

I debated about taking Ashlyn in early in the week.... decided against it, as I figured the Roseola was causing crabbiness, even though she was tugging at her ears. I decided eh, better put drops in just in case... and sure enough a day later they are leaking. I decide if after 3 days of drops and they are still leaking I'll go in.... well this is day 3 and not leaking, so I decided not to go.... She is acting better.

Then Kevin says, mommy my ears hurt bad. His tubes are out, which means he need antibiotics asap, so they don't clog up. So I guess we will go tomorow!

I decided not to take Aiden on Monday after his weekend of feeling crummy. I decided not to go Tuesday because Ashlyn acting funny... Now it is Wednesday, and tomorow we will have to go. At least I held off as long as possible, and may humor my Ped telling her how many visits I just skipped!
  • NicholeMatthew NicholeMatthew's Avatar 08-17-05 | 02:13 PM
  • Oh I never took Ashlyn for the Roseola either... Nothing they could have done.
  • Mellie Mellie's Avatar 08-17-05 | 02:49 PM
  • That stinks. When I take the kids in, the one who isn't sick seems to come home with something.
  • skyqueen skyqueen's Avatar 08-17-05 | 05:55 PM

• Sounds like my house!
    If it's not one kid, it's the other...

I didn't take Andrew in for Roseola... I did for Sarah (when she had the fever portion the day before we were getting on an airplane for Christmas) and after that, I figure if it doesn't look like they're gonna die... they can jolly well be sick at home just as well as at the Dr (but I do look for the leaking ears.).