Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

14 week appt

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-31-08 | 09:54 AM

•  

Glad you had a good appointment! I hope I get an ob like your when I get pg!
    My last one with my two kids,it was FOREVER in the waiting room.
    I can't wait to hear about your progress on your next appointment!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
LAB (11-01-08)
  • bloominglikewinter 10-31-08 | 11:12 PM
  • congrats, and i look forward to following you through your healthy pregnancy, laura! (did your girls say they do want a brother?? :P)
Thank you bloominglikewinter!
LAB (11-01-08)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 11-01-08 | 11:26 PM
  • Quote de bloominglikewinter
    congrats, and i look forward to following you through your healthy pregnancy, laura! (did your girls say they do want a brother?? :P)
    Christine wanted a brother and Nicole wanted a sister for the longest time. Any time Christine would slightly hint on wanting a brother Nicole would flip out and demand that the baby was a girl. That was until my last appt (one before this one) when Nicole suddenly said she wanted a brother! Now Christine is still saying she wants a sister as she was forced into it and I don't think she dares say she wants a boy in front of Nicole, even though Nicole's changed her stance on the situation. I think she still does though as she'll mention that the baby is a boy if Nicole isn't in the room!

Everyone and their dog has said this baby is going to be a boy! I guess we'll wait and see! My girls pregnancies were soooooo different from each other and this one is nothing like either of theirs!

Laura