Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

14 week appt

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-31-08 | 09:54 AM

•  

Glad you had a good appointment! I hope I get an ob like your when I get pg!
    My last one with my two kids,it was FOREVER in the waiting room.
    I can't wait to hear about your progress on your next appointment!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
LAB (11-01-08)
  • bloominglikewinter 10-31-08 | 11:12 PM
  • congrats, and i look forward to following you through your healthy pregnancy, laura! (did your girls say they do want a brother?? :P)
Thank you bloominglikewinter!
LAB (11-01-08)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 11-01-08 | 11:26 PM
  • Quote de bloominglikewinter
    congrats, and i look forward to following you through your healthy pregnancy, laura! (did your girls say they do want a brother?? :P)
    Christine wanted a brother and Nicole wanted a sister for the longest time. Any time Christine would slightly hint on wanting a brother Nicole would flip out and demand that the baby was a girl. That was until my last appt (one before this one) when Nicole suddenly said she wanted a brother! Now Christine is still saying she wants a sister as she was forced into it and I don't think she dares say she wants a boy in front of Nicole, even though Nicole's changed her stance on the situation. I think she still does though as she'll mention that the baby is a boy if Nicole isn't in the room!

Everyone and their dog has said this baby is going to be a boy! I guess we'll wait and see! My girls pregnancies were soooooo different from each other and this one is nothing like either of theirs!

Laura

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work