Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
7 weeks pregnant and 43 years old

7 weeks pregnant and 43 years old

Reply Post New Topic

• washpen1 10-07-10 | 07:32 PM
  • Thank you all for your support, I do have an appointment a week from today so I should be 8 1/2 weeks then so maybe I will hear the heartbeat then. How exciting!
  • AdvancedMaternalAge 10-11-10 | 05:03 PM
  • I posted in the thread from the 41-year-old grandmommy. I am also 7 weeks. I will schedule an appt with the doctor for a check at the nine-week mark. I want to have the CVS testing done and I believe that needs to be done around the 9-11 week range.

I thought I'd come on here and be the lone old crone among a sea of 20-somethings. I see though that I am certainly not alone in being part of the 40+ crowd. :-) It's nice that you aren't having nausea and so forth. Mine is fairly steady at a low level but gets stronger in waves through the day.

Jen
  • preggygrammy 10-11-10 | 05:13 PM
  • Congratulations. I have also lost a few pounds. Of course I haven't been very hungry. My doc said last week that it's normal and nothing to worry about.
  • AngieP1982 10-20-10 | 08:37 AM
  • I know with my two sons I started gaining immediately but this time around has been completely different. I've lost about 11lbs also. U said you're not sick, though? I didn't get very sick either, I just was too queasy to eat. I wouldn't worry until your second trimester. It's completely normal to lose at the beginning, so I've learned. Congratulations and good luck!!
  • vals 10-22-10 | 07:03 PM
  • I'M 7 WEEKS 2 & MY SYMPTOMS HAVE SUBSIDED 2. IS THIS NORMAL? ALSO, I HAVE ENERGY FROM NOWHERE SOME DAYS.