Baby Corner

Old 04-19-10, 11:24 AM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%
Default Baby Ready?

Are you ready for little one to arrive although we still have quite a few weeks to go. I am ready in that I have pulled clothes and cloth diapers from storage, but I still have to wash, organize and put away everything! And I still have my bag to pack which I never really got to pack last time.
How is everyone?

Old 04-19-10, 12:32 PM
is having another baby! Holy cow!!
Community Member

Thanked 196 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We're working on it.. the gear is still in the shed, as well as the clothes. If this baby were to come now it wouldn't be a big panic though. It's nothing to have my mom swing by the house and throw in a load of baby laundry for us. The crib is still set up from when Chloe used it so we wouldn't be stuck doing that either. Cloth diapers are sewn, stuffed and ready to be used!! I've got over 20 XS and 25 SM so I hope I'm good for a while. Currently working on the medium stash!

Old 04-19-10, 01:58 PM
is Baby # 1 EDD May 28th
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Im ready for the most part. Still need to get a few items, mainly the small stuff. Still need to pack the diaper bag for the hosptial!! Clothes are all washed, crib is up and decorated, the bassinet is ready to go, have the swing and bouncer set up!

Can you girls not tell Im a first time mom! Alot of girls I know that are on there second are pretty relaxed and dont really have that much done this early. lol
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools