Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Boy names

Reply Post New Topic

• Anastasia_B Anastasia_B's Avatar 03-13-08 | 10:50 AM
  • Ok, DH and I cannot agree on boy names to save our lives, but we finally sat down last night and made a list without getting mad at each other! None of these names really stand out for both of us, but here's what we've agreed that neither of us hate (sad, huh? but there's just not going to be that magic name that we both love this time around, I guess...)

Evan
    Marshall
    Boyd
    Rhett
    Colt
    Max
    Wyatt
    Lucien
    Jack (not Jackson, just Jack)
    Rex
    Vincent (is it wrong that we are such big Pulp Fiction fans that we are considering this?

)
    Gavin (my fave)
    Julian
    Magnus

What do you all think? I love family names but we just don't have any wonderful men's names to use.
  • nickyswifey nickyswifey's Avatar 03-13-08 | 10:59 AM
  • These are my favorites out of the list:

Marshall
    Max
    Wyatt
    Lucien
    Vincent (My favorite... I love pulp fiction too!)
    Magnus - Hubby LOVES this name! I don't know why I can't seem to like it ENOUGH to use it....
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 03-13-08 | 11:42 AM
  • Jack is very very popular around here.. so I steered clear of it.. but it may be a different story where you are..

I like Vincent, Gavin and Magnus..
  • Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 03-13-08 | 04:11 PM
  • we're in the same boat about not having a name that just jumps out at us but we're not as fortunate as you in that we don't even have a list of names to pick from!

out of your list my faves are julian, rhett and jack ... jack is a bit popular though so i'm not sure ...

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!