Baby Corner

Old 02-07-11, 02:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 38.18%
Default countdown!!!

starting the count down 15 weeks to go, the last 25 have gone soooo fast i cant believe we have another little girl soon. i have practically finished getting everything she is going to need just a couple of odds and ends left.

Old 02-16-11, 11:27 AM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

You have everything already? Wow! I have 8 weeks left & the contractors are just now here to fix the nursery, lol! I have the furniture and the bedding, a swing I just bought last week, a bassinet, the stroller/car seat and tons of clothes but not a single box of diapers or any of the necessary items! No bathtub, bouncer, pack n play. I just bought a wipe warmer but no wipes, haha! You're doing great to be ready already! Wish I wasn't such a procrastinator! Congragulations on your little girl! I must say, I'm jealous of everyone having baby girls because I'm having my third boy! I know once he's born his gender won't matter, though. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

Old 02-17-11, 04:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 38.18%

its funny u should say that about having your 3rd boy....we are having our third girl, we would have loved a boy, all the best with your remaining weeks!!!

Latest Articles
Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools