Baby Corner

Old 11-29-08, 06:03 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 12%
Cool decor

i THINK we have settled on a nursery decor for this little guy. I was doing a little shopping yesterday and came across a sufer themed crib bedding set that was drastically reduced. Originally it was $499, but I got it for $90

I will take a picture of it to show everyone as soon as we figure out why our camera wont download to our laptop

its medium blue with surf boards and waves on it....it has cream colored puffy trim. it looks really cute. now all we have to do is patch some paint to it.

if only it was this easy picking out a name. this child remains nameless and all of the names we were contemplating have been thrown out the window.

Old 11-29-08, 06:11 PM
Mom Of Many

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

LOL I bet if you dont pick a name before baby is born as soon as you see his face it will come to you..

wow 400 bucks off lucky you!!

Old 11-29-08, 06:19 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I can't wait to see it! Sounds adorable!

Laura

Old 12-01-08, 09:36 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 12%

I love the theme -- sounds really, really cute! I'd love to see a matching bathroom

Our baby doesn't have a name yet either -- and we are really stretching to think of every name from Cordelia to Yvonne -- we've left no name untried. Ugh.

Old 12-02-08, 12:25 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Wow that sounds so cute Holly! I being from the beach could totally appreciate the surf board theme.And such a discount,you would have to be crazy not to grab it.I can't wait to see the pictures! I'm with Sara and a matching bathroom.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools