Baby Corner

Old 10-20-08, 04:40 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default dreams

they have started back up for me. during my last pg, my dreams would often turn very disturbing..mostly me reliving things that have happened while i was at work...last night i woke up from a nightmare..first real bad once since learning i was pg again.

does anyone else have these? i know i have talked about it before, but since we have some new members, i thought I would revisit the topic.

PS. My Dh had a dream and in it we had a boy with tons of hair we had to cut after birth to see his eyes. our daughter had barely enough hair on her head, so i am curious to see if this baby will have any.

Old 10-20-08, 06:31 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I had lots of vivid pg related dreams until I had my U/S. Since then I've had either really disturbing nightmare type dreams of randomness or dreams about my mom. My mom passed on 2+ yrs ago, so these dreams can be really upsetting and I wake up crying when I know it couldn't be real. I think my subconscious is trying to come to the reality of being pg without my mom to share in the experience. Now I'm crying! I was extremely close to my mom and this pg has been hard emotionally to not have her here!

Laura

Thank you LAB!
holly302 (10-21-08)

Old 10-22-08, 08:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I havent been dreaming at all lately! its so weird I ussually have exciting dreams and I havent been dreaming at all lately... maybe because I wake up every couple hours to pee or eat... but I hope its not like this forever!

Old 10-22-08, 09:00 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly302

they have started back up for me. during my last pg, my dreams would often turn very disturbing..mostly me reliving things that have happened while i was at work...last night i woke up from a nightmare..first real bad once since learning i was pg again.

does anyone else have these? i know i have talked about it before, but since we have some new members, i thought I would revisit the topic.

PS. My Dh had a dream and in it we had a boy with tons of hair we had to cut after birth to see his eyes. our daughter had barely enough hair on her head, so i am curious to see if this baby will have any.

I wonder if our baby will have lots of hair,.. me and my husbands hair is so thick! I cant even imagine what our baby will look like I am so pale with red hair and green eyes and my husband is filipino with thick black hair perfect tan and dark black brown eyes... Crazy to even try and picture

Old 10-22-08, 09:48 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Hey Laura --

My dad died when I was PG with J and it was really, really hard.

My dreams are mostly work related, about DH or random. Some are pretty weird or about things that happened years ago....
Thank you Oreo!
LAB (10-23-08)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools