Baby Corner

Old 10-08-09, 12:52 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%
Question Freaking out off and on...advice?

Hey all,
So this is my 2nd pregnancy in 6 months and I miscarried the first and now Im around the same time period of the last one. That freaks me out to start with...like example...I found out on June 5th I was like 7 wks then miscarried on the 15th. Then I found out on the 4th this month..so I'm sure youre seeing where my head is going. On top of that I've gotten some random, not-really-bad regular cramps...then some sort little stabbing pains on my left and right side of my abdomen from time to time. THEN last night we had sex, nothing crazy or rough or whatever, but I was in the worst pain afterwards that I could barely walk and stuff...I was reading some stuff online saying it could be an eptopic preg, or a cyst that burst or something...my doc appt isnt til the 22nd....so what shall we do here? Help?
-L

Old 10-08-09, 01:44 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I would call the doc to see if you can get in sooner, just to be safe. Explain to them what is going on and see what they say. I feel knowledge is better than the unknown. Hope this helps and good luck to you. I'll say a little prayer for that baby of yours.

JLynn-(hoping to become a member of this club soon)
Thank you jlynn1313!
TheWeatherGirl (10-09-09)

Old 10-08-09, 03:13 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

I also miscarried my first baby and was terribly nervous with both of my subsequent pregnancies. In both of those cases, I came home with a healthy baby.

It's so hard to feel secure when your only experience ended sadly. It is normal to have some cramping in early pregnancy. I did with both my boys. I also spotted with my second, which made me insane early on. I don't know why you would have pain with sex.

I would call your doctor and let them know that you're very nervous due to your previous loss and have some concerns about what you've experienced so far. See if they'll let you come in a little sooner, just to ease your mind.

I was not afraid to speak up during my subsequent pregnancies to ease my mind. For example, I asked for sonograms periodically before the heartbeat could be heard with the doppler, came in to hear the heartbeat between visits, etc. Be sure to ask for what you need to feel better.
Thank you rudolphia!

Old 10-08-09, 08:17 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

The ladies have great advise.My fist m/c I just let it be.The second one I was in the ER every other day (only cause my doctor couldn't get me in). I can completely understand your state of mind.I know for myself I'm at wits end and cant wait to get to 6 weeks (one m/c was at 4.5 weeks and the other was 5.5weeks) Don't be afraid to call your doctor and ask questions.That is what they get paid to do.

I hope this is just normal pregnancy pains and it passes soon. I know with my last 3 pregnancy's (including this one) I have some minor cramps from time to time and some pain in my left side more then my right.It's not unbearable to me so I just chalk it up to growing pains. Again don't be afraid to ask your doctor.
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools