Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

have you worn ...

Reply Post New Topic

• Ellie Bellie Ellie Bellie's Avatar 10-08-07 | 08:51 PM
  • .... any maternity things yet? i have a tiny fit maternity tee that is great for transition and it hides my bloat effectively w/o looking like a maternity shirt ... anything normal that's tight makes me feel fat ... blech ... i've been wearing my baggier regular clothes b/c my skinnier pants feel uncomfortable ... and i don't even know how far along i am! before i found out i was pg i had tried on 2 pairs of my tighter jeans and thought either these have shrunk ridiculously or i'm gaining ...
  • alla_pech 10-09-07 | 08:52 AM
  • well, a friend of mine dropped off 2 big bags of maternity clothing on sunday. some of them, I gave her when she was prego, and some are hers. I washed everything yesterday, and today I am wearing a pair of maternity pants. They feel soooooo comfortable.
  • **Jennifer** **Jennifer**'s Avatar 10-09-07 | 09:55 AM
  • I am a little. The pants/shorts are so big but the dresses and skirts fit fine.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 10-09-07 | 10:35 AM
  • Just about everyday I have on a maternity shirt.

And I have for about 33-4 weeks now..

I can still wear my low rise jeans and other pants.

• butterfly25 butterfly25's Avatar 10-09-07 | 10:36 AM
  • I'm actually due the end of March... but I've been wearing maternity shirts for about 2.5 weeks maybe? mostly because I like how long they are. About a week ago I started wearing a pair of maternity pants. I only have one pair so far, so most of the time I am still in regular ones, but the maternity ones are so much more comfy. I have another pair ordered and hopefully they will be in the mailbox today!