Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

How is everyone?

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-13-09 | 09:56 AM
  • [SIZE=3]I haven't been around for a few days and wanted to see how everyone is doing?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I go for my first prenatal visit tomorrow.

I also found out that the lab ordered just a pregnancy test and not a beta but then said beta was low when I went in? I don't understand or trust those people on base. I still feel pregnant. Fatigue is setting in pretty good. My boobies still hurt like crazy so I'm not going to stress about it.DD is sick today so I'm trying to stay away from her and take care of her.....lol that's kind of hard.
    I cannot wait till after Thanksgiving and I hit the end of my first trimester. It still doesn't seem real. I won't really start celebrating till I hit the second trimester though.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]
    Enough about me....How is everyone else?
    [/SIZE]
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 10-13-09 | 11:59 AM
  • Well I'm doing great. It's so easy to forget I'm even pregnant because I feel so good. The only difference I can really tell is that I"m suuuuper tired at 8pm and I've been going to bed really early to avoid the dead-tired feeling I got when I was pg with DD.

I met with the midwife last week and I'll be going back for an actual appointment next week for bloodwork and pap and all that fun first appointment stuff.
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 10-13-09 | 12:43 PM
  • Hi it's me again. Just wanted to let you know that I found out tomorrow if I'll be joining you ladies. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer.
    Thanks,
    JLynn
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-13-09 | 01:20 PM

•  
    Just lurking wishing everyone the best!!
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-14-09 | 08:16 AM
  • Heeeeya :-) I'm still a little slow on this preg talk just because I've never made it long enough through one to learn all the stuff...but what does it mean that they ordered a non beta test and your beta is low? Regardless Im sure youre all good! My boobs are KILLING ME...like when I wear heels to work and am just walking they feel like theyre gonna explode! haha