Baby Corner

Old 10-13-09, 10:56 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Smile How is everyone?

I haven't been around for a few days and wanted to see how everyone is doing?
I go for my first prenatal visit tomorrow.

I also found out that the lab ordered just a pregnancy test and not a beta but then said beta was low when I went in? I don't understand or trust those people on base. I still feel pregnant. Fatigue is setting in pretty good. My boobies still hurt like crazy so I'm not going to stress about it.DD is sick today so I'm trying to stay away from her and take care of her.....lol that's kind of hard.
I cannot wait till after Thanksgiving and I hit the end of my first trimester. It still doesn't seem real. I won't really start celebrating till I hit the second trimester though.

Enough about me....How is everyone else?

Old 10-13-09, 12:59 PM
is having another baby! Holy cow!!
Community Member

Thanked 196 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Well I'm doing great. It's so easy to forget I'm even pregnant because I feel so good. The only difference I can really tell is that I"m suuuuper tired at 8pm and I've been going to bed really early to avoid the dead-tired feeling I got when I was pg with DD.

I met with the midwife last week and I'll be going back for an actual appointment next week for bloodwork and pap and all that fun first appointment stuff.

Old 10-13-09, 01:43 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Hi it's me again. Just wanted to let you know that I found out tomorrow if I'll be joining you ladies. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer.
Thanks,
JLynn

Old 10-13-09, 02:20 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Just lurking wishing everyone the best!!

Old 10-14-09, 09:16 AM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 143.33%

Heeeeya :-) I'm still a little slow on this preg talk just because I've never made it long enough through one to learn all the stuff...but what does it mean that they ordered a non beta test and your beta is low? Regardless Im sure youre all good! My boobs are KILLING ME...like when I wear heels to work and am just walking they feel like theyre gonna explode! haha
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools