Baby Corner

Old 10-22-09, 11:57 AM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%
Default I Feel Like Ass

How do you guys get thru all 9 months of this!? I feel like such crap today. Like the morning after you down a bottle of tequila and then some or something (dont worry I obviously wouldnt do that). But my body hurts my head is pounding, im faint, seeing spots, kinda dizzy, even my eyeballs hurt!! And I have to be here at work for 10 hrs! Suggestions for making it through today because I can garuntee you that a whole lot of work wont be getting accomplished at this desk!! :-(

Old 10-22-09, 12:42 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I wish I had some miracle cure. I don't!
Sorry you feel so bad.
Try to stay really hydrated, that should help some with the headache.
Make sure you take your prenatal vitamin. (If they make you quesy try taking them at night with some crackers and cheese or small snack)
The number one thing is get as much rest as possible!!!! (I would describe the early pregnancy exaustion like taking about 2-3 benadryl and still trying to function through the day)
Sleep when you can!!! Rest when you get home from work, I used to take a nap on my lunch break when working, Seriously I would slide 2-3 chairs together in the break room and lay down and sleep!!!
It is pretty rough for most of us the first little while but it will get better as your body adjusts to growing that perfect little baby inside you.
Hope this time flies for you!!
Hey did you ever get a hold of your dr.???

Old 10-22-09, 12:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh I forgot, you have to try to eat something even if you feel icky. If you skip meals it will only make you feel worse. Crackers, cheese, apple with peanut butter, grapes, yogurt (sometimes this would make me gag so you might pass this one up) even sometimes a cookie with milk helped me.

Old 10-22-09, 02:46 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

haha I sleep in my car like EVERYDAY for my entire lunch hour , its like the highlight of my day besides leaving. Thanks for the advice...I know Im kind of a whiner too haha.
And I did get ahold of doc and she said that my levels are a little low but we'll keep an eye on it but we should be good for now!

Old 10-22-09, 03:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Now is definately the time you are entitled to be whiny! Hang in there!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools