Old 04-12-09, 05:21 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I'm done!

That is my official stance

I'm miserable now. 2 weeks ago I was good to go, but I've reached that "I don't care what they do to me or who sees" state and I'm done.

My right hip keeps failing me. I get a sharp pain similar to sciatica, but more localized. Its like the ligaments there fail or the muscle spasms. Not sure what's going on, but I can't put any weight on that leg when it happens. Yes I was the pg lady sitting on the floor at Kids R Us last night unable to move or stand!

My feet and ankles are swollen. We just got home from church and my feet have grooves on them from my shoes. Its difficult to bend my ankles

I can barely walk even when not getting the hip pain. I think my pubic bone is separating! The pain is so awful! I have a brace that allows me to walk in a lot of pain. I'm not able to move without it now.

I can't wait to meet my baby boy! Any time will be good now!

ETA: I forgot to complain about throwing up constantly! I can't sleep as I keep throwing up into my mouth. I tried not snacking before bed to see if that helped and just ended up spitting up bile. I'm carrying so high I can't eat or breathe at the same time! Soon it will be over! It will be worth it, but boy AM I DONE!

Laura

Last edited by LAB; 04-12-09 at 05:42 PM.

Old 04-12-09, 07:52 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Maybe you will meet your little boy soon and most of the pain will go away.

Old 04-12-09, 09:15 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

That sounds miserable! I was going to say, "don't you dare have Everett before me", but now I think you can go for it!!!

My hips hurt and I'm tired, but you definately have it worse! I hope that baby drops soon so you can stop puking.

Hope you feel better!

Old 04-13-09, 02:30 AM
Long Time Member

Thanked 422 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

that reminds me of my pregnancy with DD.
my hip --- for lack of a better word,,... dislocated itself and I couldn't put weight on it for several months. (it was pure hell waking up in the middle of the night needing to pee and having your legs give out on you 1/2 way there).
I did end up with preeclampsia and the feet were so swollen that they started cutting off circulation.

I'd be sleeping in the lazyboy chair partially upright to try and keep things down and perhaps getting some sleep.

that's miserable....

Come out come out whereever you are!!

Old 04-13-09, 04:00 PM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools