Old 08-03-07, 04:06 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Default intros and little bits

Hey girls -- let's do intros ---

I'll give you a run-down of my quick stats and you can do the same so we know more about who we are talking to for the next 3/4 of a year and beyond!!!

My name is Sarah
Married to Dave (37) since 12/28/99

middle school English teacher

Mom to JoeJoe (6) and Tommy (2.5) with one m/c inbetween at almost 12 weeks
two cats (Ming and Butters) Ming has one eye and a buck tooth -- being a persian, it's a funny sight

Big house that costs too much and will kill us with daycare costs, near Saratoga Springs, NY

Biggest pregnancy fear this time around is my MIL

Can't wait to hear more about you girls!!!

I go on vacation tomorrow for 8 days, so I won't be online much!!!
Keep those sticky vibes going while I'm away....

Old 08-03-07, 04:32 PM
is is trying to do 100 things at once
Community Member

Thanked 215 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

My name is Jennifer
Married to Rodney (33)since 1998
I am an Exec Asst in the mortgage indusctry We have Garrett 6 & Jake will be 3 the 15th of this month.
No pets! To much going on with the kids even though I would love to have a dog I just want to make sure we are in a position to properly care for it!

Old 08-04-07, 10:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

My name is Erica. I am 26 and live in Central Michigan. I teach high school science. DH and I have been very happily married since June 26th 2004. We have some pets: Daisy the beagle and a couple of kitties (outdoor).

We just built and moved into a brand new house out in the woods in Dec. 2006 and are very excited to welcome our first child into the world! We've had room painted yellow and empty since we moved in (hoping for a little one!) My parents live across the way and this is their first grandchild and are VERY excited to have us so close by (we get along very well!)

Glad you're all here to chat with!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools