Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Just an update

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-07-09 | 11:24 AM
  • I was lucky enough to find a doctor that can see me next Wednesday.

I found out that the base clinic didn't run betas like I asked them too.They just ran a yes/no pregnancy test.There cut off is 25 and it came back positive so that makes me feel good!

They had to get more blood to run the beta's and I won't have that result until Friday.I think I can wait that long. I'm feeling pretty good.Feel pregnant and nauseated but not too bad.I feel it progressively getting worse so thats a good sign.Will be thrilled when 6 weeks comes and go's.I haven't made it past 5.5wks so that will be a nice mile stone!I really can't wait till 11/29 when my first trimester is over.Then I can sigh a huge relief. I'm enjoying every moment at this point and loving it.
    So that was my little update. How is everyone else?

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-07-09 | 11:53 AM
  • Carrie, I am so happy for you!
    It is great you found a doc to see you soon.
    I know frequent doc appts this pregnancy has helped to keep my mind at ease.
    Good luck with your betas!!!
Thank you wymeg!
countrycutieluv (10-07-09)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-07-09 | 07:16 PM
  • OMG Carrie! I was SO excited to see your name on the boards! I have missed you and am SO excited for you! Drop me a PM and let me know how things are with you and your family! I LOVE your pic! OMG! OMG! OMG! SO thrilled to hear your news!