Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
Kasey's In the Loop --And some other updates

Kasey's In the Loop --And some other updates

Reply Post New Topic

• TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-20-09 | 09:08 AM
  • Hey Ladies,
    Sorry I've been gone, I left work early Thursday to see the doctor (and Im normally on here when Im at work) then yesterday I stayed home because guess what...drumroll....morning sickness!!!! horray! Haha...didn't know it was time for that yet...but I'm sitting at my computer just waiting for it haha.
    But anyway, so Kasey knows now and it took it fine..I dont know what I was worried about. I guess since he was acting like he was in denial by acting like he didn't think it was possible I was preg...but so we're good wtih that. I went and had an ultrasound at an outpatient place, then called my doc yesterday to get the results (cuz I guess at outpatient theyre just techs and not allowed to talk toyou about it or show you)...but my doctor never called me back :-( I'm going to try her again today because she took my blood also since I've been wanting to know about how my betas are coming along since thats been one of our problems previously....
    so we shall see!
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-20-09 | 10:56 AM
  • Well it is a good sign you have morning sickness!
    And I am so happy Kasey took your wonderful news well, I knew he would!!!
    Good luck getting a hold of your dr.
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-20-09 | 02:22 PM
  • Thanks!!! you know...dr. is actually reallly starting to irritate me because I called again earlier and NOTHING! Like helloooo....just a little bit important please take ten seconds to call me back!! haha
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-20-09 | 03:30 PM
  • I would call and try to talk to your drs. medical assistant or nurse.