Baby Corner

Old 10-13-09, 12:50 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%
Unhappy Kind of Lost and Confused

I have a slight confession...please don't judge.
Kasey still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. No one does except for you guys...and trust me its been hard as hell to keep a secret. Last time we took the preg test together...but this time hes been like totally convinced that Im not preg..even tho my boobs hurt like hell, Im always tired and my periods 2.5 wks late. So I took a test then never found a good time to tell him...because we've had family in town the last 2 weekends which has been stressful on him already...and then he keeps getting mad about everything I do lately...and I know its dumb but I feel like this will just add to it even more.
We fight most about money too....and babies=lots of money. Hes insanely mad right now because I forgot that I wrote a check for my car registration and was thinking like cash or something..forgot about it...then spent that money without noticing and the check didnt go thru. It was my moms birthday and I just totally forgot...somehow that means "I ****ed us". And I had to use the gas card this morning to get to work and he called me all pissed about that...'cuz I wouldnt have had to use it if I hadn't screwed up and..blah blah blah'.
I'm not trying to rip on him...dont get me wrong. But I'm already feeling like the brunt of every problem...and now this. I just don't know what to do. I dont want to catch him at a bad time and then he says something he doesnt mean out of being scared or something. It's like he doesnt want me to take a test (since he doesnt know I have) because he knows I am and is in denial or something...>I dont get it.
What do I do with this...I've put myself in the worst situation you guys....I can't think of a worse time to have to tell him this.....do you understand where Im coming from? Any advice?

Old 10-13-09, 01:11 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I understand a little bit of what your going through. Kudos on being able to hide your pregnancy though. It sounds like your having a real stressful time and that is what is probably causing all your oops moments.Sounds like he is stressed out too. I don't have really a good suggestion. I would just jump at the right moment and tell him. He will eventually find out. I hope it all goes smooth for you!

Old 10-13-09, 02:53 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 520%

Dont feel so bad about the money situation we all do it sometime or another. I would fine a cute "free" way to tell him that he is gonna be a daddy! If you keep it from him to long he could get mad about that. But I bet if you tell him, he will be overjoyed. He is prob just stressed. Good Luck.

Old 10-13-09, 02:54 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I have made so many money mistakes and it is a rough time right now for a lot of people I think.
I think you should just try to find the right moment to tell him and let the chips fall where they may. I am sorry but I don't remember how far along you were when you lost the other baby, but another idea is if you haven't passed that point yet in this pregnancy you could wait until you were passed that week and then tell him and also add that you didn't tell him sooner because you were waiting to pass that mark.
I have learned as hard as it is to work up the nerve to tell my DH something bad, it truly is such a huge relief after it is out in the open.
You never know he might just surprise you!
Good luck!!

Old 10-13-09, 03:05 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

Thank you guys you are all so great. I am roughly T-3ish days til I pass how long it was before my last miscarriage...talk about nerve racking!! I really do want to tell him so bad because somehow I feel like maybe it will calm him down about some other stuff and switch mindsets to things that are really important. I don't feel like as big of a moron hearing you guys be more reassuring about the money stuff, so thank you for that too :-) I'll keep you updated on how things go by the end of the week!! thanks again you guys
-L
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools