Baby Corner logo

My first u/s on Nov. 2nd

Reply Post New Topic

• wymeg wymeg's Avatar 11-03-09 | 10:20 AM
  • Thinking of you and baby!
Thank you wymeg!
jlynn1313 (11-03-09)
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 11-03-09 | 11:29 AM
  • (((bighug))) I hope and pray that this little baby is the normal one who turns out to be a happy healthy little baby! Try to stay positive!
Thank you brandimichelle!
jlynn1313 (11-03-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-03-09 | 11:41 AM
  • Thinking of you. I know this week is going to be hard but try to stay positive. I am sending you lots of sticky vibes.
Thank you Keepers!
jlynn1313 (11-03-09)
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 11-03-09 | 12:20 PM
  • Thanks ladies! I'm definitely feeling more positive today. My dh and I talked last night and realized there are so many different things that could be going on. They had trouble even locating the baby b/c of where the sack had attached, towards the back of my uterus. So maybe they just didn't get a good angle or it was still too early to tell. Who says that all babies heartbeats start developing and beating at the exact same time? These are just the different possibilities. I'm going to try and stay positive.
    Oh, and to answer your questions QTeach, my betas were taken the day I found out i was pg and then again 5 days later. My numbers started at 213 and went to 1115. They did not take blood yesterday. Should I ask that they do? It might help to know a little better on what's going on or do I wait? Also, they transferred back 2 babies.
    Jlynn
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 11-03-09 | 03:14 PM

•  
    When we were finally pregnant with our Alex, his heartrate was a little slow at the first ultrasound but the following week, it was strong and fast. Hang in htere.

What was the heartrate, do you remember?