Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

My first u/s on Nov. 2nd

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 11-04-09 | 10:27 PM
  • I don't think the doctor counted the heartbeat at my initial ultrasounds either. the 6 week ultrasound was just called a "viability" ultrasound, and all they saw was the sac, fetal pole, and heartbeat.
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 11-05-09 | 01:07 PM
  • So QTeach, was it hard to see the heartbeat? Ours was so faint, but it was there. What is the fetal pole exactly?
    The more people I talk to tell me it's not that big of a deal. I think I played off of the doctor's reaction and what I forgot about is that he is usually serious and non-emotional. I really do feel better about everything. I feel like this baby has a purpose and will be healthy. I do appreciate all the feedback. It helps so much.
    JLynn

• 3Princes 11-05-09 | 06:55 PM

•  

This site looked pretty good for pics and stuff.
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-06-09 | 05:32 AM
  • OMG jlynn! It worked!! I'm beyond thrilled for you!!
    I remember my first early scan with Kara, a very nervous time! How'd it go??
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 11-08-09 | 02:05 PM
  • Well ladies, tomorrow I go for my second u/s to make sure baby does have a strong heartbeat. I kind of felt like, this week, that the baby did some more growing. You know those feelings, extra tired, ligaments pulling and stretching? Hopefully this is a good sign. I will let you all know as soon as I get home.
    JLynn