Baby Corner

Old 05-31-11, 04:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 420%
Default she has arrived!!!!

well after being in and out of hospital for a couple of weeks with high blood pressure my little bundle entered the world on 20.05.11 weighing 7lbs 14oz, the midwife would not listen to me when i kept telling her i needed to push she just said your not ready yet so dont push, i told her that she would have to break my water as it had to be done on my 2 previous pregnancies and she told me that it was not policy to break the waters, so i was begging and pleading with them to for 2 hours to break them even the doctor that came in to fit a kanula and no one would listen to me, it wasnt until the ward sister came in to check on me that she realized that i was ready, she asked to examine me and broke my waters straight away, my daughters head delivered straight away without me even pushing, i didnt even know her head was out until the midwife said that the cord was around her neck and with the final contraction my baby entered the world at 13.41pm. My little Tarryn is now 11 days old and such a joy to have!!!
Good luck to all those who are yet to deliver!!!!xx

Old 05-31-11, 08:02 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Congratulations! Don't you HATE when they won't listen to you! Glad you guys are doing well! Love the name Tarryn too!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
babybob (05-31-11)

Old 05-31-11, 11:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

the royal glamorgan hospital in south wales has a very bad reputation for its care....i dont plan on going there again, there was quite a few new mums that were on the ward with me had nothing but bad things to say about them. i wish i had a home birth now becoz the community midwives are amazing!!!

Old 06-04-11, 05:12 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Congratulations! Love the name~

Old 06-05-11, 12:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 420%

thank you and congrats to u and your family!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools