Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Trying to be cool

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-05-09 | 08:08 PM
  • So I had to go to base and get my blood tests done so I can get a referral to an obgyn. So I had my beta done and I asked for progesterone.Well it will take base 5-7 days to get the results of the progesterone.By that time it will be too late. So I picked a doctor and called him to see if they can put a rush on the progesterone test and see me asap.Previous tubal reversal and 2 early miscarriages...kind of want my bases covered.The nurse said that I was crazy for wanting a progesterone test and she has been a nurse for years and never heard of it.But the doctor couldn't see me till the begining of November. I so want that 10mins of my life back! So now its running through the book and seeing what I can manage to work out asap.
    Still feel wonderfully pregnant and loving every minute. I just really hate mean stupid people!
  • 3Princes 10-05-09 | 08:19 PM
  • I hope you get the answers you want soon.
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 10-06-09 | 10:30 AM
  • I had a similar problem with my former ob who had been my doc for like 6 years. They wouldn't get me in to see her asap when I got my BFP. So I found a perinatologist and love love love him. I would just keep calling around until you can get someone to see you like NOW!!