Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Waving hello...

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 02-04-10 | 02:01 AM
  • How are you ladies doing? Anything new to report? Anything new to share? Drop a note when you can!

• CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 02-04-10 | 09:02 AM
  • i'm doing well! Nothing too exciting to report from over here... Baby's just moving and dancing in my uterus like there's a party in there or something!!

My freezer just about blew up yesterday, it spit sparks at me shortly before triggering the breaker switch. We had a frayed cord, I touched part of it, it moved just enough to short everything out. So needless to say that freezer is unplugged and we're shopping for a new one today. Totally not what I needed, but it sure beats my house going up in flames!
  • tracyann 02-04-10 | 06:06 PM
  • Ouch. Sorry about the freezer.
    I'm still on bedrest and have been told to plan to stay this way for the rest of the pregnancy. Stinky.
    25 weeks Sat though so I am less nervous. Baby B moves a heck of a lot. Baby A moves less but is also in a place that makes her harder to feel.
    Seeing the high risk doc every week until delivery stinks but I get to see the babies more.
    We're going to have the bare minimum whent hey come home as well, but that's no big issue. Babies don't need all that much anyway.
    Things are turning out so very differently than I expected. I am trying to stay positive.
  • cshannon91 02-04-10 | 08:56 PM
  • Sorry about the freezer!!
    But wow bedrest for the whole pregnancy! At least you get to see your babies all the time

!

As for me, not much is going on besides getting kicked all the time

I go tommorrow for my 24 week check up so i'll probably post a little something tommorrow!

Glad is doing great!
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 02-04-10 | 11:55 PM
  • Sorry to hear about the bedrest... I did it for 7 weeks with DD and that was bad enough. I can't imagine having extended bedrest.