Baby Corner

Old 02-05-10, 11:06 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey girls

Carrolle--sorry about the freezer, what a pain to have to get another, move the stuff and throw out the thawed stuff. But glad the breaker caught it for sure. I love to hear that your little one is dancing on your uterus--hope it is not uncomfy, but glad to hear that your LO sounds nice and healthy!

TracyAnn--hang in there....I can't imagine how tough it is to be on bedrest. I was put on a modified bedrest for a week and a half, and it was tough to leave things to DH and my mom, but it was what I had to do. You are doing a very important job, you are helping your little ones get here....the material won't matter a bit, and they won't know any different or even remember. I can imagine you are disappointed in that things haven't probably gone as planned. But you keep that chin up, and remember what a tough job you are doing! ((hugs)) and keep that positive attitude!!!

C-Shannon--Nice to know yours is healthy also and practicing those kicks that will be used for tantrums later! Jk. I am headed to read your 24wk OB appointment!

AFM--Enjoying this moving monkey inside of me. She has been getting the hiccups, so that has been pretty fun! My major issue (and not a big one) is lack of sleep. I am having a problem sleeping through the night, I mean more than the tossing and turning. I am waking around 2am and staying awake for 1-3 hours at a time. Just to doze off an hour before time to get up. Last night it was almost 4:30 before I fell back to sleep. I have tried Tylenol PM (which my OB said was safe because it is Tylenol & Benadryl), but Benadryl make me jittery, so I was in a bigger mess! I even (TMI WARNING) woke DH around 3am last night and had a middle of the night rendezvous!

He didn't mind, and I was hoping it would put me right to sleep

NO LUCK!!!

Ok so I have disclosed more info than I probably should have!LOL!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend. I have an OB appointment Monday and then next week with the High Risk Dr. So I look forward to them

Old 02-06-10, 10:51 AM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%

Yikes about the freezer Carolle. Good luck shopping for a new one.
Tracy Ann- The bedrest will become a distant memory. I hated it and hope to stay away from it this time. But remember you are just barely past the point where the babies MAY be o.k. if they came early. My dr. last time said 28 weeks gives them the best possible chance although some show up at 24 weeks. Mine showed up at 33 weeks and they spent a month in NICU. And my Baby B moved around more than my Baby A as well but I felt Baby A more because he kept kicking me in my cervix. Talk about painful!
And to the other ladies glad you're doing awesome. It seems I am the only one holding out for the surprise factor. You're tempting me to find out! Ack!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools