Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club what are everyone's symptoms so far?

what are everyone's symptoms so far?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-11-10, 05:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I am 7 weeks today (10/11/10), twins inside.

I'm having what seems to be significantly more nausea than I remember from before, but my youngest child is 19, so it's been 20 years! I may have allowed myself to forget after all these years.

A strange symptom: My constant low-grade acne miraculously cleared up the instant I conceived. Looking back I see that now (this pregnancy was a big shock, so I wasn't aware I'd conceived). I was surprised when I noticed I wasn't getting the usual pre-period pimples but was grateful.

Nausea - all day. Worse some days than others, but no vomiting, so that's good. Eating/snacking on carby things helps a lot. I normally stay on the low-carb side of things so I don't eat a lot of bread and so forth. Right now it really seems to help though.

Cramps/spotting. This is weird to me but I read that it is pretty normal, especially with twins. Doc said that if it's an ominous sign there isn't a thing we can do anyway, so I decided just not to worry about it.

Weight. I haven't gained anything at all, and in fact may have lost a pound or two. What's shocking to me is that my lower abdomen is visibly beginning to jut out. I'm fairly trim but no athlete, so I thought at first that I was just getting poochy, but it's noticeable. With my other children I didn't show at all until I was close to 5 months pregnant. Things are different this time... This daddy is much bigger than the daddy of my grown children and I have twins in me. I don't think my coworkers could notice yet. I probably just look like I ate too much mac & cheese over the weekend.

Boobs. My already extremely ample boobs feel like they've doubled in size. I can hardly hang my arms at my sides. They are also sore and tender, similar but on a much smaller scale as when my others were born and my milk came in.

The good news: My previous pregnancies (live births and miscarriages) nearly always came to my attention with a miserable UTI. No hint of that this time.

My energy seems normal.

Jen

Old 10-11-10, 05:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi, I'm just feeling bloated, sore breasts and no energy. If history repeats itself I'll be nauseated soon.

Old 10-20-10, 10:17 AM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm new to this so bare with me. I see that your first appointment is today. I hope all goes well for you! As far as the symptoms, I had all of your symptoms in the beginning. It was miserable so I feel for you! I'm 14 weeks now and only have occasional nausea and backaches but my boobs are still incredubly sore and I still feel bloated. But my energy has returned, for the most part, and I'm able to eat. So, be patient. You'll feel better soon. The first trimester has to be the hardest! Again, good luck to you! I hope your appointment goes well!!

Old 10-20-10, 07:25 PM
God Makes No Mistakes

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

HI I have had extremely sore breasts which seems to be easing off a little now. I have to pee a lot. I'm even getting up at night several times to go. I've been really tired. I'm a full time student and I've caught myself going to sleep in class a few times. That's not good at all. I've been a little nauseous and I threw up a couple of times one day. I can't really complain about that since it hasn't been bad at all. I've also had heartburn a lot. Which I did not have the first time around so that's new to me. I'm also really bloated I look like I'm 5 months prego!! I know you show sooner the second time around but this is crazy. This is not the baby it has to be water or something but already my clothes don't fit.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools