Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club What to make of these symptoms...

What to make of these symptoms...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-28-09, 05:00 PM
is a Mommy of 4!
~Christina~

Thanked 219 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 120%
Arrow What to make of these symptoms...

I swear I have never in my entire life been SO hungry ALL the time! And I've been pregnant three times before this! It's nuts! We can go to a buffet for lunch and I'll get stuffed full and with-in an hour or so my stomach is growling because I'm so hungry! BUT the only thing I feel comfortable eating is Chicken nuggets from Mc Donald's

I eat other food, but geez, nothing sounds good to me! Just those Chicken Mc Nuggets! Oh, and ice cream!

Also, I'm around 5 weeks and a couple days and my pants are already getting too tight. Again, I've never had this "problem" so early on! I can usually wear my regular clothes until I've hit about 3 months or so. (The jeans I have on today are low rise and even they are tight! UGH!)

Next thing, With both my girls my BFP was really light (I think I ended up using a digital to make sure with DD#1!) and with DS it was definately darker. I took THIS test 2 days early and it was almost as dark as the control line!

Last thing, I seem to be getting worse each pregnancy with the nausea. It's kind of odd. With DS I felt NOTHING. DD1 I was a little nauseaus but nothing I couldn't deal with. DD2 I was more nauseaus and used Lemon Heads to control things (they actually helped!) With this one I've almost run to the bathroom a couple times already (although with how hungry I've been I think it would end up being nothing more than dry heaves

)

SO, what do you make of this? I am seriously wondering if there isn't a set of twins in there

I am really hoping I can talk my Dr into more than one U/S bc I wanna know! (Unfotunately I don't think she'll do it unless there is medical reason to do so bc the ins won't cover it and I'm not willing to pay out of pocket for it if I don't have to!)

Old 10-28-09, 05:26 PM
is LOVING ALL MY BOYS!!!!!
Community Member

Thanked 125 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

AllI can say is every pregnancy is different.
With DS 1 I wore prepreg pant until like 5 month, and no ms with DS 2 I ate everything in sight and gained weight immedietly because of it had a little ms and with this on I have had no apetite whatsoever and lost weight in the beginningand am just getting over the ms. So far I am only up 2 lbs and I will be 20 weeks on Friday. Good luck on getting the us

Old 10-28-09, 05:43 PM
is enjoying summer!
Community Member

Thanked 78 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Dunno but those all sound like things I had when I was pregnant with Nolan - I was ALWAYS starving and was in LOVE with nuggets from McD's

I think with each subsequent pregnancy you tend to "show" sooner - something to do with the muscles in the abdomen... i think...

Old 10-28-09, 06:18 PM
is Baby # 1 EDD May 28th
Community Member

Thanked 6 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Weird, this is my first pregnancy and I've never been a big McD fan. But lately all I want is their chicken nuggets! Too weird.

Old 10-28-09, 06:52 PM
is wondering how much more I can take!!
Community Member

Thanked 109 Times
Weekly Activity 1020%

I was the same way with the m/s. Mine has gotten worse with each pregnancy. The eating.....that could mean there is twins but more then that I would just say that the pregnancy is probably just a little different. The only thing that might make me think more that there is twins is the darkness of the line. Or you could just be farther along then you think since you said you dont really know when you O'd. But in the end, you will not know till you get that U/S so I guess the person you need to talk to is the dr and hope he/she will do one

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools