Baby Corner

Old 10-08-09, 12:20 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.67%
Talking Who all else is here with me?

So who else is here? I'm not sure when everyone is due?
Tell us a little about yourself and how your doing. Sorry if I am making you repeat yourself, i haven't been around lately.
I will go first.
My name is Carrie. I have two living children my dd will be 15

on the 22nd of this month and my ds is 10.
I had a tubal reversal done in may 08 were they attached one tube. My dh doesn't have any children of his own. This is my third pregnancy since my tubal reversal. I sadly miscarried my first two before 6 weeks. I feel positive and confident that this one is different. I pray and count my blessings everyday. My first doctor visit is Oct 14 so I'm so excited.

So tell us about you?

Old 10-08-09, 12:41 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 143.33%

Hey Carrie!
Im Lor, Im new in this room...I was in the Jan-March Due Date club but I miscarried back in June. it was my second one as well...I really wasnt anticipating getting pregnant again this quick but we'll see what happens. I'm pretty nervous about it cuz I feel like I have some issues going on (but Im gonna write a thread in a sec). Anyway...lets see what fun stuff I've got...Im not married (unfortunately) but have a great boyfriend, live down south, am super cliche cuz i totally want 1 boy 1 girl (with the boy older) and spend more time on this site then working!!
So welcome and Im glad we can be friends and cross our fingers things work for us!

Old 10-08-09, 01:54 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Hi I'm Jamie. I'm not quite a member of this club yet, but will know for sure by next wed. My dh and I just finished our first round of ivf. We put 2 embryo's back.
I currently have 2 older children(13 & 9, from a previous marriage), my dh and I adopted twin boys(3) this last dec(they've been with us since birth), And have been ttc our first together for over five yrs.
So I pray that this is it for me. I feel it is our time to concieve. After all, doctor's never found anything wrong with either of us.
By-the-way, I do believe I saw implantation spotting yesterday. It was a time thing and it was a slight pink color with discharge. Keep praying and believing.
JLynn

Old 10-08-09, 02:43 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 143.33%

Yay for you Jamie! That's very exciting and I hope everything took well!!! (thanks for your comment on my other post too, I appreciate it)

Old 10-08-09, 08:10 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.67%

Good to have you ladies! I will keep everything crossed for you Jamie.Keep us posted!
So Lor when is your due date?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools