Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club >
Will you explain morning sickness to me please??

Will you explain morning sickness to me please??

Reply Post New Topic

• TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-20-09 | 09:29 AM
  • Can someone maybe give me some pointers on this morning sickness thing.,,,,I've never made it this far before so I don't know. I know everyones different...but Im just sitting at my desk bracing myself for totally barfing in front of my program manager...yesterday it was a little after 11 that it happened...but I also got up later in the day yesterday...
    So is morning sickness normally a continual daily predictable thing...or just it like to just come out of nowhere to say wahts up??
  • CarolleZ CarolleZ's Avatar 10-20-09 | 10:02 AM
  • I've only had brief dealings with morning sickness.... and out of that experience I've learned it can rear its ugly head at any given point of the day with little or no advance warning.

I keep ginger candies in my purse for those times I feel pukey. The other piece of advice I can offer is don't let yourself get too hungry. I feel the worst when I'm hungry.
Thank you CarolleZ!
TheWeatherGirl (10-20-09)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-20-09 | 10:40 AM
  • It can happen at any moment. Mine lasted all day with my third. If I was hungry it was worse so always keep food handy.
  • banditgirl 10-20-09 | 11:40 PM
  • With my DD my morning sickness was mild, lots of nausea but no vomitting. With my DS however, I had nausea and vomitting for 36 weeks! Not trying to scare you, but every pregnancy and pregnant woman is different...
  • TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 10-22-09 | 10:50 AM
  • whoa!! I feel bad for complaining about it if you were actually puking for 36 weeks!!!! That sucks at least you made it through!!! Its good to know it can vary that much though, thank you for sharing!