Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club wondering how to get feedback??

wondering how to get feedback??

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-30-10, 01:38 PM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Question wondering how to get feedback??

Hi! My name is Angela and I've only posted a few threads but I was wondering if this is actually a good site to find women who are going through the same things as me, or have gone through it? I'm almost 4 months pregnant. Had my first ultrasound last week and my due date is April 21, 2011. This is my 6th pregnancy but I have only 2 children, ages 8 and 9, both boys. This pregnancy has been completely different, though so I thought maybe someone out there might be going through some of these new symptoms with me? I also figured that since I have 2 children already and have obviously been there, done that, maybe I could be of assistant to some other mommies to be. I've read numerous pregnancy books but would still love reassurance from time to time. I don't know how to find threads that are new and still active so I've had a hard time actually getting through to anyone so if there is anyone out there who might be willing to write and share occasionally, please let me know?! I'd be extremely grateful! Good luck to all you mommies to be!! Thanks!!

Old 10-30-10, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

I'm personally not pregnant right now, but I've btdt, so I'd love to chat about some of the things you're going through. We do have a bunch of active people here, but they may not check in at this specific board. We share pretty much everything at ask a ? and corner cafe-- even the ppl who are pg too share stuff over there and then we all answer. Stop in there and post, and I bet you'll get a whole lot more responses!

Welcome to tbc!

Old 10-30-10, 07:08 PM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ok, thanks so much!! I'll look for ask a question & corner cafe. Is it just under the message boards? I really appreciate your quick response! I thought when I woke up yesterday morning that I was having Braxton Hicks contractions & it freaked me out b/c I didn't recall having them so soon w/my previous pregnancies. But after feeling the baby move today, I think (s)he was just stretching, which made my uterus feel tight. I asked a couple of friends & come to the conclusion that it was normal b/c I wasn't having any other issues. It was still a relief to feel the little bugger doing somersaults today, though! It's hard not to be paranoid! But anywho, thanks so much for replying to my message! I was beginning to wonder if anyone was out there, lol!

Old 10-30-10, 09:05 PM
is reading!
Rudi - VIP CL & mom of 2

Thanked 681 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

We're here, but sometimes there aren't a lot of people on the due date boards early on. I'm also not pregnant but have two boys, 2 and 4. Definitely check out Ask a Question and Corner Cafe for the best variety of responses. And

Old 10-30-10, 10:53 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

I started having "tightening" in my belly about 4-5 months along both for pregnancy 2 and 3.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools