Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > April - June Due Date Club wondering how to get feedback??

wondering how to get feedback??

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 10-31-10, 09:11 AM
is is needing a day off!
Admin Team

Thanked 179 Times
Level: 8
Weekly Activity 49570%

Welcome to TBC!

Old 10-31-10, 10:42 AM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks!!

Old 11-01-10, 08:29 AM
is enjoying life!
Another Perfect Day

Thanked 1,422 Times
Weekly Activity 1620%

Good to see some new faces around here!

Old 11-01-10, 09:57 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Hi Angela- Welcome to TBC and congrats on your pregnancy! My name is Gretchen & I am 9w3d today. I had a miscarriage earlier this year, so this is my 3rd pregnancy. I also have a 2 year old daughter.

Starting your own thread, as you did here, is the perfect way to get feedback to your specific question(s). As Rudi mentioned, there are lots of other fun, general topic boards that many of our other members frequent. All of the boards are under the main Message Boards, staring at the top with Meet & Greet. The newest threads that have been started is right above that. In every topic, the little symbol on the left side of the sub-topic (such as this due date club) is highlighted in yellow whenever there is a new thread or a new response to a thread that you haven't read yet. I have found this board to failrly simple to navigate and enjoy coming here. I also am a memeber of another board, but I like the layout of this one and all the different topics that are easy to find. And of course, the ladies here make all the difference! TBC has thousands of members (at least it seems like it) But you'll notice many of them are regulars and how they really support and "know" each other. So, welcome to the family!

Old 11-02-10, 09:11 AM
is counting down till d day! Can't wait to meet our son!
My Family

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks for leading me in the right direction and for welcoming me!! Can't wait to get to know you guys better! Gretchen, sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I also had one earlier this year. But luckily we've both been blessed with another chance to be new Mommies! Congratulations to you and I hope everything continues to go well for you this time around!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools