Old 04-02-09, 06:47 PM
Loving Mommyhood!

Thanked 164 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default World Autism Awareness Day- off topic

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to share with all of you that today is World Autism Awareness Day. (

) I know this is off-topic but I figured this was okay to post.

My nephew was diagnosed with autism within the last year, so this is very important to me. I will be participating in Walk Now for Autism in October down in Austin, TX with my sister to help support autism. We have a team made up of family members and close friends and have a goal to raise $3,000 as a team. If you wish to help support our cause, then please visit

and you can make a general team donation or one in my name to help me reach my personal goal. I want to keep raising awareness for autism as it means a great deal to my family and me.

Thank you!

Old 04-04-09, 12:06 AM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

What a great cause Wendy Sue. I work with alot of Autistic children and this is an important cause.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools