Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question Another Economic Stimulus question

Another Economic Stimulus question

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-24-08, 01:33 PM
Kids... 24/7

Thanked 265 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Thumbs down Another Economic Stimulus question

I just called the IRS and since so many people are calling about the stimulus, I got the (recorded) answer that they couldn't help me... call again later or tomorrow

. THAAAANKS! That helps a lot!

We (FINALLY) got our stimulus in the mail yesterday. But it's not for the full ($1800) amount?!?! It's something like $1525??

I PAID all of the taxes we owed for 2007 (and they deposited the checks well before this was mailed to me).

Where's my $275? Why didn't I get the full amount??

Old 06-24-08, 01:43 PM
is looking forward to a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!!!
VIP Member

Thanked 338 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I was actually short one child and that's because of the way the form is filled on the first page of my return...I don't have it in front of me, but your kids are listed in this box and then there is an "eligibility" question and if BOTH children aren't "X"d than you only will get for the one child...I was on the phone FOR ONE HOUR to not even find that out from the (*$&% but spoke to the guy who filed our taxes...he has assured me that we will get it next year...a lot of good it will do me then

I figure if we don't get it then he won't get paid...Not sure why the d*mn box wasn't X'd.

If you have a copy, double check it and see if the boxes are checked for both children...
Thank you FingersX!
Heidi1361 (06-25-08)

Old 06-24-08, 01:53 PM
Praying for Luke

Thanked 34 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

we got our check yesterday! $1800
Thank you GTSJMS!
Heidi1361 (06-25-08)

Old 06-24-08, 02:13 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

We only got something like $980 or so...

Not sure why since we paid in full and have 2 kids. We were on the edge of the higher income though, so that may have boned us....

Thank you Oreo!
Heidi1361 (06-25-08)

Old 06-24-08, 02:53 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

We got our full $1800. But they said that if anyone got stiffed, they'd make up for it next year.

Thank you Dopey406!
Heidi1361 (06-25-08)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools