Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Parent to Parent > Ask a Question >
Another tooth question

Another tooth question

Reply Post New Topic

• MrsPook MrsPook's Avatar 02-08-10 | 12:11 PM
  • When your child looses a tooth and leaves it for the tooth fairy, where does the child leave it for the tooth fairy to see it? Does the fairy take it away? Do you parents keep all their teeth or just the first one? What do you put it in and where?

TIA for the help!

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-08-10 | 12:21 PM
  • The kids leave the tooth under there pillow (when they were little)
    The tooth fairy would come and take the tooth and leave money under the pillow.
    The tooth fairy kept all the teeth in a little box,a plastic craft box with little dividers.
    I hope it helps.
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 02-08-10 | 12:33 PM
  • I kept them for a while in a baggy but a few years later I'd they had crumbled. I guess they dry out. But they're really kinda gross anyway so I just throw them away now.

My kids leave them under the pillow but most of the time they forget or lose the tooth before bedtime so the tooth fairy keeps her money.

• Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 02-08-10 | 12:58 PM
  • We put the tooth in a plastic baggie and put it under the pillow (easier for "The Tooth Fairy" to reach that way).

I keep them in their bags in an envelope in the back of the linen closet in my bathroom. I don't really know what I'll do with them but so far, I've kept them.
  • Patience Patience's Avatar 02-08-10 | 03:35 PM
  • When your child looses a tooth and leaves it for the tooth fairy, where does the child leave it for the tooth fairy to see it? DD has a tooth box that glows in the dark and a tooth fairy pillow that hangs on her door.

Does the fairy take it away? Yes

Do you parents keep all their teeth or just the first one? SO far we have kept them all. The one tooth box came with little envelopes to keep them all. My parents kept my nasty teeth too.

What do you put it in and where? The little envelopes see above. Then they are put in a drawer in my dresser.

DD just lost another tooth on Thursday and the tooth fairy left a dollar wrapped in a dental floss bow. She now has ANOTHER tooth loose. I swear her teeth are just falling out.