Baby Corner

Old 08-16-12, 04:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 396.43%
Default Baby diapers

I change my sons diaper every time he uses it but he still ends up peeing out of it sometimes. What is the best brand of diapers to use that wont leak as much?

Old 08-16-12, 12:38 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 1008.57%

You may have to try out different brands to see which one fits him best.

Old 08-16-12, 01:45 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 4822.86%

When the start to leak, they should probably be moved up a size. Someone told me this when my 1st was a baby and I have found it to be true for both of my kids.

We use LUVS and my son was wearing a size 3 (16-28 lbs). My son is probably about 20 lbs now, but I noticed he was leaking at night and his clothes would be soiled on some mornings. And I could tell I didn't have to put the tabs as close together anymore. So I moved him to a size 4 (22-37 lbs) and we have not had any issues.

Huggies diapers have the same size ranges as does Pampers. I just feel like they are too expensive when I can get LUVS at a much better price and I feel they work great. I tried the Target brand, but I think they gave my son a rash, so I stopped using them. I've also used the WalMart brand and those weren't too bad.

Old 08-17-12, 02:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 396.43%

Well i tried moving him up a size but the next size up is still to big. I have been using luvs but they seem to be bigger than other brands.

Old 08-17-12, 11:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 28.57%

I have used Pampers on my 6 month old son. I have never had any leaks with him. He is in a size 3 they do fit him a little big but I believe you pay for what you get.

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools