Baby Corner

Old 09-27-08, 10:06 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 34.44%
Default boys underwear

Where do you get good boys underwear? I'm having a heck of a time with Josh. It seems like no matter what size I buy, they shrink up and become bikinis on him. He's got to pull them up and down at preschool so i don't want them tight. At this point, I'm willing to pay for nice ones that keep their size!

Old 09-27-08, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 185 Times
Weekly Activity 6.67%

Get the boxer shorts type. Not the loose fitting floppy ones like our DH's wear, but the knit ones. They look more comfy and wear better in the elastic than the tighty whiteys. Seth prefers them over the other when he has a choice.

Old 09-27-08, 10:22 AM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Weekly Activity 34.44%

Sorry you are having such problems. I have never had a problem with shrinking with just the character ones you see everywhere for Ryan. I do like the ones I got at The Disney Store too. I just bought some boxer briefs for DS to try like daddy wears and he loves them too since they are more roomy.

Old 09-27-08, 10:44 AM
is cancer free :)
Community Member

Thanked 432 Times
Weekly Activity 51.11%

Not that I shop for boys, but for Ashley, I got fed up with the characters - they don't fit right - we have Gymboree, Gap, and Oshkosh - if you watch Gymboree, you can get great sales - for back to school, they did 5 for $15 plus I had a 20% off coupon. Good luck!

Old 09-27-08, 10:58 AM
OMG! I have 3 kids!

Thanked 444 Times
Weekly Activity 6.67%

i get boxer briefs for michael. they are snug, but not too snug. i think the regular boxers would be too much for him and the whitey tighties felt too "tight" after a few washings. I have gotten his underware at JCP and at Target. I usually get him Hanes softbands or the Fruit of the Loom softbands. He also has a few pairs from GAP. HTH

Latest Articles
Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools