Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Caller ID

Reply Post New Topic

• koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 02-18-10 | 03:07 PM
  • If you have caller ID (or a cell phone), do you ever not answer the phone to certain people or numbers?

I dont' answer if we are eating dinner (lunch sometimes depending on who it is, but never at dinner.) and I don't answer numbers I don't know unless it's local, then sometimes I 'll answer. I figure I get SO MANY different odd numbers calling me (I have for years) that it's more of a waste of time to answer every call. And it is a different number almost every time too. If they don't want to leave me a message, then it obviously isn't that important in the first place!
  • DanieH DanieH's Avatar 02-18-10 | 03:15 PM
  • Of course! Gotta love that feature!
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 02-18-10 | 03:29 PM
  • We barely answer our phone b/c of Caller ID, lol! And there have been times when people call that we do know and just don't want to talk to, so we don't pick up. I'd would cussing at telemarketers all the time if we didn't have Caller ID!
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 02-18-10 | 03:42 PM
  • I pick up most of the time, although I don't pick up to 800#s that I don't know, since those are usually telemarketers.
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-18-10 | 03:52 PM
  • I screen all my calls.I love caller id! If I don't know the number or don't want to talk to that person then I don't answer.If they don't leave a message then it wasn't important...Thats my philosiphy