Baby Corner

Old 10-11-10, 04:43 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 21.22%
Default Car Seat

We got Presley the Graco My Ride 65 carseat when she was to big for the infant seat. I absolutely hate this seat and so does she. Its so hot first of all and secondly it almost puts her in the laying down position and it is installed right. She wants to sit up and cant. She likes my parents seat, not sure what its called but she sits up better in it and doesnt mind. So what is your little one in? We are thinking of getting her something else but want opinions from others. Thanks

Old 10-11-10, 05:10 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Britax Marathon...we were having the same trouble with the infant seat- Hope wanted to sit up and was getting uncomfortable in it. We really like the Britax- it is slightly reclined, but she can sit up way more. We like the way it fits her and our car.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (10-11-10)

Old 10-11-10, 05:17 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Everett is in a Britax Boulevard rear facing. He's very comfy in it. He's been in it since he was a month old. It's installed more upright now then it was then. I really like the seat. We have the plush cow print and even in our hot summers he didn't sweat in it.
Thank you LAB!
Keepers (10-11-10)

Old 10-11-10, 05:25 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAB

We have the plush cow print and even in our hot summers he didn't sweat in it.
The fabric that ours is made out of is like velour or something and gets extremely hot and she sweats like crazy anyway.
Do they sell Britax at Target or BRU? I want to let her sit in out to "Try it OUt" lol

This is our seat now....

Old 10-11-10, 05:32 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 3513.06%

We have a Graco ComfortSport for Alex. We had the same brand for the girls and we've always liked them. They sit nicely and they've even revamped the tightener strap so it's really easy to do on a rear-facing seat (that was my only complaint about the old seat design).
Thank you Dopey406!
Keepers (10-11-10)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools