Baby Corner

Old 10-26-08, 02:30 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Christmas Shopping?

Who's started Christmas shopping? What have you bought?

Old 10-26-08, 01:55 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

I bought a Wii-Wii-iWii and accessory kits for their DS. I was in Gamestop buying a gift card so I got those too.

Last edited by 2babygirls; 10-26-08 at 03:37 PM.

Old 10-26-08, 02:31 PM
CL Makenna & Kieran's Mom

Thanked 24 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am done and half of it is wrapped in a box ready to go. I would have finished the wrapping, but I ran out of paper. The older I get the less I want to be at a mall around the holidays. We picked up a lot of Mega Bloks, games, RC cars, plenty of barbie dolls, disney princess dolls and the princess paint your own tea set. I had a list and would pick up things when they went on sale. If I see some good deals between now and Christmas I will most likely pick up a few more things since I am under budget. I really would like a Wii but I think my kids are still too young.

Old 10-26-08, 03:36 PM
~~Sharyn~~

Thanked 575 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 14120%

Urgh I can't stand overorganized people like you!

Just kidding! I'm actually insanely jealous of overorganized people like you.

Old 10-26-08, 03:50 PM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

My kids have no wants or needs! OK, they do need more clothes, but they'll be getting that as soon as I can get them made up!

When I asked the kids, Nicole said she'd like a pink umbrella and Christine said she'd like a box of baby clothes for our new baby!

I'd love to get them bicycles, but it seems mean to get kids bikes when there is snow on the ground!

I want to make up some felt play food and get them some legos. They'd love that! Other then that I'm clueless! We usually keep Christmas simple anyway, so it will be ok.

Laura

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools