Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

could i be?

Reply Post New Topic

• kim1 03-05-16 | 10:30 PM
  • Hi i was wondering if anyone can help? I had my last period on feb 2 to the 6. I had unprotected sex on the 6,7,8,9,10,11. I ovulated on the 16. I should have started my period on march 1 It is now the 5 and still nothing. I have been having really bad back pain and lower belly pain as well as little pains in my vagina. I took a test on the 2 and again to day not first urine both were nag could i still be pregnant?
  • meikahidenori 03-06-16 | 01:48 PM
  • check with your gp. they will also do a proper check if the result is negitive to make sure its not an endoscopic pregnancy or to make sure that the tests where accurate. sometimes it takes a while for the pregnancy hormone to show up in your urine depending on how quick your body produces it.
  • maiyasmum 03-19-16 | 02:33 AM
  • I only knew I was pregnant due to pains in my vagina area and tummy pains. I first thought it was my cancer cells back but somthung in brain said do test. I was around 5 weeks pregnant but the pains had been going for good few weeks. Go gp they might even send u for an early scan just to double check x xgd luck