Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Dinner?

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 09-22-09 | 03:10 PM
  • ended up putting together some chicken parmesan that I just have to bake later-- and tomorrow I'll do meatloaf (with ground turkey)
  • Jen_C Jen_C's Avatar 09-22-09 | 03:19 PM

•  
    That sounds yummy Kelli (I want the recipie!)

We're doing cheesburgers, fries and some broccoli tonight.

• ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 09-22-09 | 03:33 PM
  • Jen- I just coated some boneless chicken breasts in italian breadcrumbs then browned in a pan (had a little olive oil and butter in the pan) then put in a 13 x 9 pan that had sauce on the bottom, then covered the chicken in abit more sauce-- then covered in mozz cheese with a bit of diced up basil-- have it in the fridge now covered in foil- will bake at 350 for about 45min to finish cooking the chicken

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-22-09 | 05:41 PM
  • Umm... it's a hodge podge night again here since Mike is working... I'm eating some Mushroom rice (out of the package) which Avery is devouring (sp?), she also is eating peanut butter crackers and grapes....
  • Sheri Sheri's Avatar 09-23-09 | 08:47 AM
  • That chicken sounds yummy Kelli!

We had chicken tornadoes, squash, green beens and carrots.

I might make corn chowder tonight and some chicken nuggets for Katie and Emily who don't like corn.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!