Baby Corner

Old 04-14-10, 09:14 AM
is loving my new job!
Kaitlyn & Nicole's Mommy

Thanked 415 Times
Level: 5
Weekly Activity 1372.86%
Question Disney Store Visa

OMG, can I spend some serious money in that store! I went in there yesterday to purchase the 6" Bullseye for Nicole for when she's PT. Gosh...all the cute stuff...they have reversible bathing suits! How cool is that! The flip-flops, sandals, beach towels, pjs, dresses, outfits...OMG! Im trying to get ideas of what to buy Nicole for her bday in June. I was hoping they had a discount card, since e/o these days has one, but the mgr suggested their Visa card which you earn reward dollars and such and it can be used at the theme parks. Def thinking of it since maybe in another 2 yrs we will go....Anyone has the Disney's Visa card and is the worth it?

Old 04-14-10, 11:20 AM
is ready for some football!!
Michelle - VIP CL

Thanked 793 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 44.29%

We got the Disney Visa card from Chase and we use it for everything we need to charge. We got something in the mail for $200 free Disney park dollars just for signing up and then you earn $1 for every $100 spent in Disney park dollars. I think you get like 10% off $50 purchase at Disney store online, 0% finanacing on Disney vacations for 6 months, etc. But the finance charge is HORRIBLE so if you are not a person who pays off your credit card bills every month (we do!) than it might not be a good idea for you.
Thank you MrsPook!
DanieH (04-14-10)

Old 04-14-10, 11:35 AM
is in love with the new man in her life!
VIP Member

Thanked 179 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I don't have it myself, but I belong to a Disney discussion community and I have heard it said over and over that it is only a good deal if you pay the card off in full every month.
Thank you Janine!
DanieH (04-14-10)

Old 04-14-10, 12:36 PM
is proud of her kids.
.....is rewarded!

Thanked 906 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Ditto what everyone else said. I got suckered in and have my Disney Visa. I tried to use the 6 months deferment for our Disney trip and because we paid for the room in cash or some other nonsense we didn't qualify for the 0% for 6 months. :-(

Definitely only helpful if you pay in full or if you really like/need the perks. It is a bad rate and it also has so many catches to their promos that it isn't worth it to us.
Thank you Patience!
DanieH (04-14-10)
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools